Tuesday, February 21, 2012

An Inspiring Thought

Waking up on such to such a beautiful, warm day in Februrary has encouraged me to appreciate my life. Too often I find myself rushing through the day, trying to complete every task, every job without even opening my eyes to the beauty life gives us. While there are important responsibilities we have in this world, I can't help but feel that I've forgotten how to enjoy my life. Happiness is too important to be squandered on stress and tension.

I know its a little late to be making New Year's resolutions and frankly, I feel they are pretty useless since almost no one sticks to them, but I have decided to devote more time to enjoying all the pleausures in life that I have so often taken for granted. I need to recognize all the good things life gives me and to be grateful for all the wonderful people and moments I that have. It may sound cliche and its been done before, but I feel enjoying life is too important to ignore. I hope that everyone takes note of something beautiful in their life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment